Credit & Terms
TCP Conversion Coat
Industrial Anodizing provides soft
coat anodic coatings for aluminum in accordance with MIL-A-8625 Type II,
AMS-2471, AMS-2472 or your specifications.
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Excellent paint adhesion
- Large color selection
- Electrically non-conductive
- Ease of maintenance
- Color stability
- Chemical Brightening
- Industrial Anodizing specializes in chemical brightening for pieces up to 3' in size.
- Industrial Anodizing can provide matte finishes up to 11' in length.
- Industrial Anodizing has the capability to provide non-dyed anodic coatings for pieces
up to 11' in length.
- Industrial Anodizing has the capability to provide dyed anodic coatings for pieces up to
11' in length (color dependent). If you have a specific color need, we ask that you
provide a color sample to match to.
- Hand Line
- Used for normal production runs.
- Hoist Line
- Industrial Anodizing's hoist line operation can provide finishes for pieces up to 11' L
x 9' H.